Nancy Drew Mystery Series!

Search Amazon.com for Nancy Drew
(Yes, ALL those are Nancy Drew Books!)

From the orginial series, Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, to the Nancy Drew Notebooks and Nancy Drew Files, to the newer verisons, to even newer Nancy Drew series, not to mention a Nancy Drew Movie, you will NEVER get bored reading Nancy Drew, and I'm pretty sure you never read them all, and probably can't read them all.
Before I made this post, I've read about 30 out of the 61 or howevermany there are now, of the Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, along with several of the Nancy Drew Notebooks and Nancy Drew Files. But I never even knew about all these new Nancy Drew series and books and stuff, and I know now that there is no way I could ever read all of them! Which is great, becuase it means they'll always be another Nancy Drew to read when I run out of a book to read. It'll be a sad, sad day when there are no more Nancy Drew's.
I reccommend this to ALL mystery lovers! Carolyn Keene writes excellent stories, and I'm sure the new ones, if they aren't written by her, will be just as wonderfull. Well, maybe not just as wonderfull, but pretty close.
If you like Nancy Drew's, The Hardy Boys by Franklin Dixon is a boy-version of Nancy Drew, so be sure to check those out as well.

Thanks, and Happy Reading!




 

(These are only the Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, not even the other Nancy Drew series. I know, right. That's a lot.)

Comments

  1. Not only do they have a movie about her, they also have PC, DS, and Wii games! And probably a lot more!
    Wow, and I thought she was done with being popular!
    Check out ALL the Nancy Drew things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup ! NANCY DREW ROCKS! I played 10 of the games, and I'm currently at the Curse Of Blackmoor manor! Im stuck but i dont wanna use hints! Damn, .. i also read 10 or so books but i cant seem to find more..! This is a great .. oh wait not great.. EXCELLENT POST!

    P.s: do you play the mystery games? :D If yes, do you like them and which ones have you played?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know they had games until earlier today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! I read the Nancy Drew books growing up and they've been a huge influence on my writing--and the books I choose to read today. Love mysteries! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!