Hershey Park

So, I was going through some of the blog's stuff, getting ready to do the monthly update (one of the updates is that I changed the dates for the updates - haha), and I found this post that was supposed to have been published back in July but was never published.
Sorry about that.
But here it is, later is better than never:

Hershey Park!
Located in the beautiful Hershey, PA, Hershey Park is litterally "the sweetest place on Earth". From going on a free tour of the chocolate factory, to riding the Farinheight, any age can have fun here. Shows, rides, stores, restuarants, and ZooAmerica are just some of the many attractions here. Grab your friends, your family, and your crazy neightborhood hobo, and meet the wonderful characters of Hershey today.

(I know it's short - back in July my posts weren't very long)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!