Susan Williams Beckhorn Interview




1. Why did you become an author?
I became an author because I feel that writing is what I do best and what brings me the most joy.
2. What are you reading right now?
I'm reading The Young Pioneers by Rose Wilder Lane. It's wonderful and makes me wish Rose had written more books
3. What are you writing right now?
I am working on revisions of a sequel to Wind Rider (a YA which takes place 600 years ago and which focuses on the origins of horseback riding) and also an easy chapter book about a puppy learning to be a good camp dog.
4. What's your favorite book?
Rascal, by Sterling North
5. What's your favorite movie?
Disney's Swiss Family Robinson, (but Wyss's book is better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!