Mi0 Liquid Strawberry Watermelon

Wow! How can I explain Mi0 Strawberry Watermelon Liquid? It's like summer in a drink! All you have to do is add a few squirts of this special drink sauce into a bottle or cup of water and mix or shake. I tried it today and from the first sip, I was blown away. If you can imagine how summer tastes, that is how the water tasted. I know it sounds crazy, but that is exactly how it tasted. I took a sip, and it was so good I closed my eyes, something I don't usually do. Then something sensational happened. I saw a bunch of images of summer in a slideshow type thing behind my eyelids, and it was as if I could taste the pictures. This drink is like summer heaven and I will forever drink it now. I am so glad I tried it and I encourage everyone else to try it as well. You won't regret it!
Mi0 Liquid also comes in a Peach Tea flavor.

Comments

  1. I've tried 3 of there flavors and there good, but a little goes a long way. Smoking Dan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad they are alll good. and youre right. a little does go a long way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!