Cornhole

 Yesterday, at a 4th of July celebration, I won my first game of Cornhole. (It wasn't my first time playing it - but it was my first time not breaking the board and also winning!) Cornhole is a game. It's extreemly common to go to a party where I live and play this and Hillbilly Horseshoes (which I am extreemely terrible at!).
What it is is a board (Natural Cornhole Boards by BestCornBags) on the ground with a hole near the top. You then toss sand bags or bean bags at it. If it lands on the board its 1 point, if it goes in the hole its 3 points. There are 2 boards, 50 feet apart. Two teams are constructed of 2 players each. One person is at one board, the other is at the other. Each team is a certain color, and they toss only that colored bag. There are 4 bags so they have the oppertunity to get 12 points at a time! The winning team must win by getting 21 points and being at least 2 points ahead of the other team.
It is a really fun game and I would reccomend if you have a party you get a set! It is sure to be a hit and if its not popular in your area already, it will be soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!