The Nine Lives of Chloe King

Show:
The Nine Lives of Chloe King

Channel:
ABC Family

Time:
Tuesdays

New:
Tuesdays 9p

Reccomended for:
13 and Up

Genre:
Adventure

My Thoughts:
Yesterday, a marathon of The Nine Lives of Chloe King was on TV, and I had nothing better to do, so I watched it. I instantaniously became hooked!
Chloe is an adopted child whose father walked out on her family when she was little. Its her 16th birthday and she wants to live a more exciting life. Well, she definately got her wish! It turns out shes a My - more than just any My, though. She's the Uniter. One they've been waiting thousands of years for! She has "Superpowers" now and is also being hunted. The Order wants her dead. It's a thrilling adventure throughout the shows.
When the last one was over, I was wanting more. I can't wait until next Tuesday to watch the next episode!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!