Footloose


Movie:
2011 Version of
FOOTLOOSE

Starring:
Kenny Wormwald,
Julianne Hough

Rating:
PG13

My Rating:
3/5

My Thoughts:
I'm not gonna lie, this movie totally depressed me. Maybe it was that it started off with a car accident, and just over a month before I saw it, my friend died in a car accident. Maybe it was that the main guy reminded me of a friend who doesn't talk to me anymore. Maybe it was that the main girl is so skinny and pretty and I wished I looked like her. I'm not quite sure what it was, I just know it depressed me. Just listening to the "Footloose" song depressed me up until like 2 weeks ago. But it's all good now:) lol
According to my mom, this movie was pretty much just like the original, except the ban on the original didn't start because of car accident.
In this movie, dancing, loud music, and tons of other teenage-ish things are banned in the small, Georgia town,  because a few years before kids died in a car accident coming back from a dance. When Ren McCormic moves in from Boston, he doesn't know any of thier crazy laws and gets into tons of trouble. He decides to stand up for dancing, since he thinks he can change that, when he couldn't change his mother's cancer. they have a dance, and I think the law gets lifted. I had to pee towards the end, so I'm not quite sure if the ban was lifted or not, haha.
mkay, well I have a mega busy day tomorrow and it's late. So I'll review something else probably Friday, cause like I said, I'm mega busy tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Whew, I sure am glad your reviews don't promise perfect grammar. But the one thing that bothered me most is the fact that you chose to review this, and didn't even see it the whole way through. And besides, who cares if you friend just died? This is supposed to be a movie review, not some sob story over your dead friend and getting the cold shoulder from a live one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loyal PrincessReviews FanaticSunday, December 18, 2011 4:29:00 AM

    why is everyone a jerk on the comments??? =[

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous- I did see the whole movie. And its not a sob story, I was simply explaining why it might not have appealed to me as it would to some others.
    Most of my reviews do have good grammar; I'm sorry that some of them don't. I'm a teenager, of course it's not going to be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loyal PrincessReviews Fanatic-
    I know right! People these days are so rude. I just want to thank you for being such an awesome fan though. I really do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!