Victoria Willis Interview!

I got a chance to interview Victoria Willis, aka toriababy22. Check out the interview and check out her YouTube page!





1. What inspires you to sing?
When I have people, friends, teachers, and family that support me! I love hearing that people appreciate or like my singing! It motivates me.
2. Who is your favorite singer/band?
I honestly don’t think I have a favorite. I just find songs I like, but if I had to pick I would say Carrie Underwood, Jason Aldean, Kenny Chesney to name a few 
3. Who is your role model?
My cousin Michael… he started rapping awhile back and he’s gone through so many ups and downs throughout the process. He got me back into singing, without him I’d probably still be sitting at home recording myself but not putting the videos anywhere haha!
4. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate or mint chocolate chip!
5. Do you write your own songs too or just do covers?
I do both! I started writing and recording songs in November and I’m hoping to have a CD done by January of next year! I’m very excited about it.
6. What do you like to do besides sing?
Cheerleading and hanging with my friends and family. I’ve never been into the crazy wild partying scene. Give me a night with some girls or family members and I’m more than content 
7. Do you prefer cheese or pepperoni pizza?
Hmmm. Probably pepperoni but I’ll eat both.
8. What's your favorite TV show?
Pretty Little Liars and Sweet Home Alabama  I’m been in love with both since season 1 and these are the only two shows I’ve stuck with!
9. Tell us about yourself a little.
Well I’m Victoria Willis. I come from a small town in the eastern shore of Maryland. I’m an outgoing funny girl and I’ve sang for as long as I can remember. Cheerleading is another passion of mine and I’ve helped coach two teams in the past two years along with my high school team. My family means the world to me and if it wasn’t for them I’d be nowhere!
10. Thank you! Is there anything else you'd like to say?
Check out my youtube channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/toriababy22?feature=mhee and take a look at my videos. If you like one PLEASE SHARE IT ON YOUR FACEBOOK/TWITTER/MYSPACE etc. Thanks so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!