Great Children's Classic: Charlotte's Web Book Review


Charlotte's Web by E.B. WhiteCharlotte's Web is about Wilbur the pig. He was the runt of the litter and was saved by a little girl named Fern who nurses him until he is strong. Then Wilbur is sent to live on Fern's uncle's farm. There, Wilbur is befriended by Charlotte, a wonderfully clever little spider. When Wilbur overhears that the farmer plans to kill him and serve him up for dinner, Charlotte attempts to rescue Wilbur by weaving messages for the farmer to see in her web.
Wonderful and funny. This edition was read by the author and you can really feel the characters' personalities. The geese were hilarious. I remember seeing the movie when I was young but I don't remember ever reading the book. I enjoyed it and would listen to it again and when I have time, read the book. I recommend this book to children and adults alike. I gave it 5 out of 5 stars.

Comments

  1. Quality content is the crucial to invite the visitors to
    pay a quick visit the web site, that's what this site is providing.
    Feel free to surf my web site :: Fetish Cams

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!