Marc Jacobs Fragrances - Daisy, Daisy Eau So Fresh


Marc Jacobs is well known for his fragrances. Daisy and Daisy Eau So Fresh help me to understand why - they smell great! Personally, I prefer the Eau So Fresh over the original, but I have received many compliments while wearing both (only wearing one at a time, though!). 
Usually I stick to tropical scents - Hawaiian this, Island that...Hollister and Soul Surfer. These smells, however, are not tropical, yet I still enjoy them. Whereas with my usual sprays, I could probably send someone into an overdose with the amount I use, with these Marc Jacobs fragrances, less is more. A lot does not need to be sprayed to get the same strong lasting smell. 
With Christmas getting close and Hanukkah already upon us, people are ready to do some gift-searching. If you still need to purchase a gift for someone or wish to tell someone what you want, but don't know what, consider one of these Marc Jacobs fragrances.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dawn Colclasure Guest Post

Tricia Stewart Shiu Guest Post

Blogariffic Blog Hop Information Post!